STREET LEGAL SIX PASSENGER AC DRIVE GOLF CART
- TROJAN T-875 BATTERIES
- NAVITAS AC DRIVE
- 600 AMP BLUETOOTH CONTROLLER
- 5.5 HP NAVITAS AC MOTOR
- ON THE FLY CONTROLLER
- 6 INCH LIFT
- 23 INCH TIRES
- 12 INCH WHEELS
- CUSTOM COLOR MATCH DASH WITH CADDY
- ON BOARD CHARGER
- DOT WINDSHIELD
- ALUMINUM FOLDING REAR SEAT
- COOLER INSERT
- BLACK EXTENDED TOP
- BURGUNDY BODY
- BOLSTERED TWO TONE UPHOLSTERY ASSEMBLIES
- 2 YEAR BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY
- 30 AMP DC TO DC VOLTAGE REDUCER
- LED STREET LEGAL LIGHTS
- ON BOARD CHARGER
- DIGITAL STATE OF CHARGE METER
- CHROME DIAMOND PLATE RUNNING BOARDS
- REAR SEAT STEP
- STREET LEGAL CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE ASK US ABOUT THIS SERVICE (ADDTIONAL COST)
ON THE FLY PROGRAMMING BY NAVITAS:
On the Fly (OTF) Programmer allows the user to adjust the programming of the controller while driving the cart. Speed and Range: Set your speed limit based on driving conditions. The lower the speed setting the further the cart will drive.
NAVITAS PHONE APP TO MONITOR PERFORMANCE:
- Built-in speedometer.
- Gear indicator (Forward, Neutral, Reverse)
- One-click Car Lock Out feature .
- Live battery voltage, motor and controller temperature monitoring.
- Provides alerts that you can send directly to your technician/dealer by email.
AC DRIVE VS DS DRIVE:
When comparing DC and AC motors , AC motors have a higher RPM rate. This means the cart can reach faster top speeds. … For example, if an AC motor can reach 20 mph and a DC motor can only reach 10 mph, then the AC motor will be doing far less work than the DC motor to reach the 10 mph.
AC Drive Systems Outperform DC systems when it comes to:
- Up to 39% more battery efficient
- Longer Drive time between charges
- More Torque
- More Power for Climbing Hills
- Faster Acceleraations
- Higher RPM’s/Higher Top Speeds
- Improved Regenerative Braking
- Better Downhill speed control
- Less Wear and Tear
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Greater Programming Complexity
- Speed Limiting ability
- Bluetooth Programmable with app
Double Take is a USA Manufacturer based in North Carolina. Double take has been designing and manufacturing golf cart accessories for over ten years,
PROMO ENDS SOON HURRY UP!!!!!!!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]